Kai - RainBow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world which circled around each other. One day, I'll find these power back.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ok serious one arh this one

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
13lood

Ok serious one arh this one Empty
PostSubject: Ok serious one arh this one   Ok serious one arh this one EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:13 am

it was all a joke LOL HAHAAHA NOOB
Back to top Go down
Sammy

Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Ok serious one arh this one   Ok serious one arh this one EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:19 am

You're bored, aren't you O:
Back to top Go down
13lood

PostSubject: Re: Ok serious one arh this one   Ok serious one arh this one EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 10:40 am

Ok i'm just shy Sad

ok sluts heres the thing to stalking

STALK LESSON

1)Ping
2)Types
3)Tactics
4)Adaptness
5)Resistance

1)Ping
Ping, network latency refers to the distance to the connection between you and the enemy. The higher it is, the more delay you can expect for your slashes to reach him/reach you.

Pros: Easier to predict and block against attacks because of longer delay
Cons: Double edged as compared to the pros

Conclusion -> Back peddlers will be advantage if they fight against high pingers, there fore to "delay" hit enemy

2)Types
There are different types of stalking
Side peddle,back peddle, Dbf+ground bf, Bf+ground bf, Dbf+2ground bf, full combo

Side peddle -> Peddling side by side such as left, right, left to lay delay for enemy to enter trap or just to simply flinch enemy, important component in full combo

Back peddle -> Peddling backwards to lay delay for enemy to get "delay" slashed

Dbf+ground bf -> Dbf + a single slash+block, used to lay "spiked defence", hmm let's say your a barricade and the enemy rushes towards you and he gets impaled easily if he comes near, same point. Also effective against high pinger dbfers.

Bf+ground bf -> Bf + a single slash+block, effective only against low pingers as to unleash a "surprise dbf" and is let's say faster in movement speed than dbf.

Dbf+2 ground bf -> Dbf + double slash + block, used as a enhancement of the Dbf+ 2 ground bf but adds vulnerability to self as another slash means longer time in same position which is dangerous for you if there are any spammer bfers.

Full combo -> okay this one.... i love this... personally i love this ............ muahahaha

2.1) you'll have to train Dbf + 2 ground bf and Bf + ground bf in order to put this all together into a "Full combo"

2.2) do this at gladiator's pillar... Imagine that pillar being a newb turtler

Step 1: Do Dbf + 2 ground bf
Step 2: Dash left, Do bf + 1 ground bf
Step 3: Dash right, Do dbf + 2 ground bf
Step 4: Repeat step 1, 2, 3, 4 until dead

May also be used with insta but personal perferances and look down , ALWAYS for full offensive, and may die easily if one hit fails.

3) Tactics

Tips:
3.1) Spamming does not mean victory

3.2) Flexibility is the way

3.3) If they relax, turn off the chat and start raping

3.4) Don't get ganked, a person is only a person

3.5) stare at the boobs/penis

4 and 5 I will leave it muahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahha
Back to top Go down
B_pervert

PostSubject: Re: Ok serious one arh this one   Ok serious one arh this one EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 11:27 am

ahahahaha 3.5
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Kai

PostSubject: Styles Discussion   Ok serious one arh this one EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:30 am

Don't talk styles which we know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://kai-with-you.blogspot.com
B_pervert

PostSubject: Re: Ok serious one arh this one   Ok serious one arh this one EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:44 pm

post 4 and 5?i lost all my skill for stalk already
Back to top Go down
13loodz

PostSubject: Re: Ok serious one arh this one   Ok serious one arh this one EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 5:26 am

continuation after me got banned muahhahahahahahah

4)Adaptness
adapting to the style your opponent may use is important as you are not a robot, doing only one thing at a time and nor is the opponent. So here we are talking about adaptness/flexibility

4.1 -> To effectively fight bfers, we must first know what is a bf. It's a single slash and block + jump and dash. So after the first slash, bfers would be left with only a single block and you should make use of it by looking down and doing 2 ground bf then just rape him. As you can see, most bfers go for speed which is common for bfers to misclick and massive accidentally, make use of that and strike him back.

4.2 -> To efficiently rape dbfers, we must know how to hit and run. As dbfers are 50% foward and backward kind of dbfers and 25% are side dbfers while the other 25% being slow dbfers. For backward and foward trait kind of dbfer, we will have to "invade" their stance by doing a bf turtle ( bf then walk and block) then he's dbf will be messed up and he will retreat from you and try to lure you back to the original same old stance. While for the side by side dbfers, it is basically the same tactics. The slow dbfers is the problem, as their dbf is non-constant and random, you'll have to go along with him inorder to kill him.

4.3 -> Tbfers, 50% are stationary spammers, which sometimes unleash fury of mixed dbf + tbf and 40% being noobies that train tbfs but have no use for it and 10% being dash tbfers. For stationary spammers... for a high ping, there is much you can do but i personally would BACK PEDDLE LOL. The 40% peeps would be much much easier, they try to dbf and then tbf, so we'll just throw in some K style basics to rape him. The other 10% is a hassle. They can switch from stationary which is irrtating to dashing, which prevents bfers to rape them, I HAVE NOT FOUGHT ONE LONG LONG TIME... sob.

4.4 and 4.5 skipped, my experience in killing turtling detoriated as my stalk failing hard

5) Tactics

here i'll tell you some of my tactics that i have learnt or adapted during long hours on the computer and sometimes i masterbate i think that not the point lol.

5.1) Back peddling -> seriously useful against rushers and high pingers and slightly useful against groups. Use to poke the opponent's patience and to piss off rapists like me

5.2) Side peddling -> seriously? no one ever complains that, lol, this is actually worst than back peddling. Look down and do this (Dbf+ground slash, Bf + double ground slash, repeat) , it's quite deadly if mastered and is very effective against turtlers and useless against stalkers similiar to you, unless his flinched, you can unleash this move to finish him up.

5.3) Side peddling v2 -> Have you ever seen stalkers just go dbf + ground slash side by side? For one, stalking is a way of abusing ping and it's efficient in it. So i'll tell you why people do side by side. It's just way more efficient for you to put up barricades to stop a charge by a enemy instead of using a shield, doesn't that sound right?
Same logic, just change the barricade into side by side stalk and shield as K style.
Back to top Go down
B_pervert

PostSubject: Re: Ok serious one arh this one   Ok serious one arh this one EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 12:15 pm

******************ATTENTION*************

aperv and me made a stalk video
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D648TUGI
Back to top Go down
13loodz

PostSubject: Alternatively   Ok serious one arh this one EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 10:07 am

You may also use this

Mediafire Link
Back to top Go down
13loodz

PostSubject: TBF   Ok serious one arh this one EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 1:22 pm

For those of you who doubt my ability to spam tbf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mediafire Link
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok serious one arh this one   Ok serious one arh this one Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok serious one arh this one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kai - RainBow  :: Gunz :: Gunz Style Discussion-
Jump to: