Kai - RainBow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A world which circled around each other. One day, I'll find these power back.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Learn how to TURTLE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
B_pervert

Learn how to TURTLE Empty
PostSubject: Learn how to TURTLE   Learn how to TURTLE EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:01 am

To tell when a bfer/dbfer is going to flip u its abit obvious.

They will suddenly stop their bf/dbf and then dash and flip towards you.It might be a bit hard to avoid at first but you will get used to it sooner or later

To do teh super ultra block,find a noob bfer who dosent flip and practice.As soon as u hear the "ding" let go of your block and block again.

Once ur more used to it u dun need to hear the "ding" u can tell when the enemy is about to hit your block

To annoy people like mad,move around and turtle when its like 8 vs 8 and u and the enemy are the only ones standing
Back to top Go down
Kai
Admin
Kai

PostSubject: Turtle gate </3   Learn how to TURTLE EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:12 pm

Oh. Discussion about Turtle gate. You are SO USELESS in it. Just ask me.. I'm a pro turtler. Smile I use turtle to TRASH PROS. Like HIM !!! :3
Back to top Go down
http://kai-with-you.blogspot.com
B_pervert

PostSubject: Re: Learn how to TURTLE   Learn how to TURTLE EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:41 am

u only win me cos u spam flip
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learn how to TURTLE   Learn how to TURTLE Empty

Back to top Go down

Learn how to TURTLE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kai - RainBow  :: Gunz :: Gunz Style Discussion-
Jump to: